Monday, September 10, 2007

Unchained in Houston.

Ya'll know I love a good hotel...and because I like to spread the love, I have to recommend Hotel ZaZa in Houston. I arrived here just today and I'm already a fan. As if the over the top fashonista decor, music piped into every corner and beautiful clientele isn't enough, housekeeping just delivered some delicious fruit sushi to my room along with an edible note wishing me sweet dreams.

Of course by staying here for the week I'm not earning any big chain reward points; But id rather sleep in an overstuffed, under lit, claw footed bed, watch a 50 Inch LCD TV affixed to a mirrored wall, enjoy Bulgari toiletries and get sweet nightly surprises from the staff any day. Can you blame a guy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...im so happy to hear you are enjoying the hotel. I help ZaZa with their marketing, and have forwarded them this entry. If you go to the desk and ask for Arlene (Director of Marketing) im sure she would love to thank you personally for the nice note.

Enjoy your stay bud...the place is amazing. In case you didnt see it, look for the Chair with the Deer Head in the lobby, its out of this world. Also...if you are a calamari fan, the one they serve in Monarch is ridiculous and completely unique.