Wednesday, November 01, 2006

There and Back Again....

I welcomed Francisco back into my life last night. I have no idea if this is a good thing or not. What I do know is that when I saw him for the first time in 20 days, I felt something that I didn�t expect. I explained why I broke things off, he explained why he couldn�t speak to me for 3 weeks. In the end, we both realized that our time together is limited and we both deserve to enjoy what we have as long as we can. I watched him as he fell asleep in my arms and enjoyed that perfect moment. Sometimes we make choices that don�t make any sense on paper, but play out beautifully in real life.

2 comments:

Kelicious said...

Awwwwww...

DCMASSHOLE said...

Good for you. At least the guy you were kind of seeing did not leave with an old haggard man after meeting for thirty minutes. Not my fault I could not breath on that floor from the smoke and I was not going to return his affection because he was disrespecting me. Oh, well maybe it was for the best. However, it is still a shock to your ego. I mean really, he went for a guy we were making funny of earlier. Damn Texans. LOL