Thursday, April 13, 2006

Boobie Trapped!

So, one of the first deals I’m working on in my new gig involves a low-A high-B list Hollywood Starlet who shall remain nameless. In the spirit of me never being able to keep my mouth shut, here are some clues. She’s got big boobs, Hepatitis A and became a household name after her rocker husband ^%&$(% her silly on camera (Um…Not that I saw it) and then “accidentally” let the tape get released to the puritanical American public which gained them both some valuable media face time. (Wasn’t it Einstein who deduced that Controversy=$$$?...or something like that).

I am receiving a crash course on dealing with these types of personalities in very short order. They have absolutely nothing to do with the deal until its done. They aren’t even asked if it’s something they are interested in until the contracts are ready to sign. Of course, this leaves the wide-open possibility that all the front work and negotiations were done in vein if ‘pampered starlet’ decides it goes against her moral/ethical/religious fiber. Somehow I don’t think that will be a problem here. Then again, a sex-tape epiphany could have occurred and she may have since joined the PTA and a local ladies luncheon club. Um….probably not.

The bigger take away here is that Sex sells. Whether it’s your own face you’re peddling to the flesh craved public or if you’re doing it on behalf of another, you cant beat a good set of boobs to push product.

I can talk about the deal we just closed with Burt Reynolds. I still haven’t figured out whose gonna care about it, but nonetheless it’s done.. I will also say, A,B,C or D list…all of these people are making MUCH more money than I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, let me see are those Pam Anderson's breasts?

StratoCade said...

Do you think you could get Spamela Anderson to autograph my boxers?