Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend Warriors

Weekend Update

CRay and I Spent Friday night at Barton Creek Resort with about $500 worth of room service, pumpkin enzyme facial masks and in-room movies. We thought, why not...

Met my architect/builder yesterday and planned out the major, no-holes-barred remodel im going to undertake at my new house before I move in. Pemberton Heights will welcome me with open arms after its done.

Met CH and his new beau for dinner and a few laughs before CRay and I hopped over to Cedar Street to catch this band. We screamed "Dont stop Believing" and "Working for the weekend' until our lungs hurt. We then took an anticlimactic walk across the street to Oil Can Harry's and spent about 10 minutes watching the gays stand, model and endlessly search for the greener grass.

Today im making spaghetti and meatballs according to Giada De Laurentiis even though I think she has an annoying personality and the world largest mouth on record.

This update has been brought to you by: Head on, APPLY DIRECTLY TO YOUR FOREHEAD. Head On, APPLY DIRECTLY TO YOUR FOREHEAD. Head On, APPLY DIRECTLY TO YOUR FOREHEAD.

No comments: