Friday, August 03, 2007

Whole Headache

I am sitting in my office right now eating brown rice sushi with organic soy sauce..I really HATE the fact that Whole Foods is the nearest place for me to quickly grab some lunch. Not only did I just drop 30 bucks for 3 items.. I just spent 20 minutes hunting for a parking space in their way-too-small parking lot and I missed an important phone call as a result.

I cant wait for Wal-Mart to open their natural foods stores. Not only will the prices be 50-75% cheaper, it'll be fun watching trailer trash contemplate tofu and gluten free products.

It's Kashi Y'all...

1 comment:

the doc said...

Why not brown bag with a PB&J or pimento cheese sandwich.

Why organic? Who are you trying to fool or impress?

Remember when you were so excited about a Wal-Mart Super Center with its 24-hour operation.

You could not have changed that much, as much as you may try.