Sunday, July 29, 2007

Merv Griffin Style

What do 2 well raised gay southern gentlemen do on a Saturday night in Austin Texas while no ones looking?

They kick it Dynasty style and drink Kir Royales to oblivion at The Four Seasons then head out to the bars and dig up trailer trash for sport.

I think I’ve met my match and he wears as much gingham as I do. I may have to kick it up a notch to remain competitive. Until then this partner in crime will certainly keep things translucent.

Bourbon and branch anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so which one of us is Alexis? I had so much fun and I learned a valuable lesson. No tequila.

Anonymous said...

Well, I did not see much gingham while I was in Houston, but the eye candy was excellent. I'm glad you and Translucent did not have and drag out, knock down fight in a water fountain like Crystal and Alexis.