Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mi Amore.

In the interest of full disclosure, which was part of the promise I made to myself when I started this blog, I am going to tell you about Fransisco, my new Costa Rican “love” interest. Let me start this by saying this. We have absolutely nothing in common. I grew up with running water, electricity, and food that was purchased in a store, not shot or stolen. He has 2 tattoos, smokes a pack a day and has a pierced ear. My family didn’t shun me when I came out to them and lock me in my bedroom until I exercised my demon nor did I spend 6 months in a juvenile detention center for selling fake marijuana to tourists when I was 10 years old. Clearly we are two very different people. Given all of that, something extraordinary happens when we sit face to face. All of our differences seem to vanish into thin air and we connect as human beings. While I know this will not be a long term endeavor, I know that, for now, I have found someone who makes me feel good. And sometimes, that’s all you need.

10 comments:

Pookie Pie said...

In the end, that's really all that matters.

...and that he's got a really nice back!!! HOT!!

Eye Que said...

You should see the front ;)

Pookie Pie said...

*drumming fingers*

...well...??? When are the pics of *that* going up???

Anonymous said...

Have you told him that you can't marry him and bring him back to the States with you?

Eye Que said...

thats been established..

DCMASSHOLE said...

I have to agree nice back, but I wonder what the front looks like!!! Hey, as long as your happy that is that matter.

StratoCade said...

I concur Doctor. Nice back. I can't wait to come down and see the two of you lovebirds. xx

Anonymous said...

Wow. Baby's got back! Enjoy speaking the international language.

Kelicious said...

Oh lord, I'm going to send your momma a whole case of wine!

Anonymous said...

Jason, you diablo you! Well done!You've been in CR for what--like a month, and you already have a new pet!