Thursday, April 06, 2006

All Too Fast















  1. 4 more days before I move to Central America.
  2. My folks are coming in tomorrow to help me pack up every inch of my life and put it into storage.
  3. I have a blog heckler who enjoys tossing not-so-veiled insults from behind an internet curtain.
  4. I’m pushing off a would-be relationship in the name of an international move.
  5. I’m selling my car
  6. I finally broke down and called Mr. Man for the first time in 6 months. Left message of course.
  7. I have been asked to be a god parent. I accepted.
  8. I’m looking for houses in Costa Rica
  9. I’m closing bank accounts, getting international residency and learning about foreign earned income tax credits.
  10. I’m still working while 1-9 continues to go on.

1 comment:

StratoCade said...

XOXO. I hope you had mei ling show you how to kill the live chickes you'll likely encounter on the flight down to CR. Can't wait until LACACNACACANA.