Tuesday, February 28, 2006

King Cake For Everyone!



Was glad to see that Mardi Gras was in full swing in New Orleans. I got a text message from 'MR. New Orleans' to let me know that Anderson Cooper had just thrown him some beads. I guess Anderson took some time off from his liberal media whoring ( and Katrina blame gaming) to participate. That's ok, he's still my silver daddy hot man. Kel De Texas and I were busy celebrating our recent career moves at several local bars. Of course if you know either us you probably got a harassing phone call (or 2) to come join.. Sorry guys.

3 comments:

Kelicious said...

why in god's name were you up at 4am?

StratoCade said...

I believe the total number of harassing phone calls was 5... An I'm 200 mi away.

Anonymous said...

I believe that I am Mr. New Orleans, and I tell you, there was love in that bead toss.