Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh Please!

So Texas is in the midst of a hurricane feeding frenzy. Through the evacuation headlines and emergency broadcasting, bubbles up snippets of environmental verbal diarrhea that really chaps my fat ass.

One of the cornerstones of climate alarmism is that global warming is causing stronger, more destructive Hurricanes. If you don't believe me, just ask the Global Warmingist-in-Chief Al Gore. Well, in February, the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration issued a press release that should make the Nobel Prize committee demand Gore immediately return his award and their money.
I'm so tired of environmentalist using 'convenient untruths' to justify their position on 'environmental terrorism' in the media. Of course they do all this from their computers and telephones that are plugged into electrical outlets that get over 90% their juice from coal an other energy villains. Hows that for irony? I also find that many of these earth warriors have little to no meat (or tofu) to serve me during our dinner table discussions. They spew bumper sticker worthy statements but have little to no facts to back them up. That coupled with their natural body odor is offensive enough to make me leave the discussion behind quickly.
In the end, I guess its fine if these greenies eventually find a way to unplug from our grid, that simply means more power for me to use. (insert evil laughter here)

1 comment:

StratoCade said...

They might have body owner, but those underarm popovers are sure tasty!