Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Faves Vol I

A few favorite summer items for your consideration.

Glade WISP Flameless Candle: Every time I come home and open the door I smell this thing and it makes me feel like I’m checking into an exclusive seaside spa in the Maldives. This easily replaces the Method: Cut Grass Air Freshener I used to stock up on at Target by far!. The best part, it has a battery operated flickering candle incorporated into it and it looks really nice at night next to the bed. I have two in my house and they fill up the entire place with heavenly scent all day long, one small automated puff at a time.
Available at Target

Le Couvent des Minimes Verbena & Lemon Invigorating body splash: An exact replica of the delicious smelling cologne we smuggled out of the first class bathroom on Alitalia on our trip to Milan a few years back. We fought over the 2 bottles we had , dousing all over us like it was crack water. Smells like a freshly pealed lemon zest; not too strong but just enough to make you feel fresh and squeaky. The scent is unisex and compliments summer seersucker beautifully (for my East Coast preppies..holla!)
Available at Neimans

Blue Bell Banana Pudding Ice Cream: Does this really require any futher description? Slap your momma good!

Hand Held Bug Zapper: I mean really, how cool i this? Just swat the bugs and enjoy that electric chair sound all night. Before too long they'll have told all their friends whats goign on at your place and will just leave you alone alltogether. Perfect for the porch on a lazy summer twilight. Nevermind the fact that you look like a neurotic fool doing it, your skin will thank you; And so will your doubles partner.

No comments: