Sunday, June 22, 2008

Suite Life

Despite the 110 degree heat, Vegas has treated us well. Been hangin my hat at The Bellagio in a 2 bedroom suite that dons 5 bathrooms 7 flat screen TV's, personal conceirge, and motorized curtains that I havent been able to keep my hands off of. CR joined me for the weekend and we did it up Vegas style. Caught Elton John's 200th show from the 5th row at Ceasars last night. UH-MAY-ZING!

Ive got to move hotels today, heading over to the Mandalay Bay where a bunch of white trash and my colleagues are staying for our meetings this week. The pool over there is crazy big, like a water park. I may go lazy river the afternoon away and try not to burn my skin off the bone in the process.

Our suite:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were there florescent light bulbs in the suite? Just wondering.

The Doc (Lot my blogger ID)

Eye Que said...

not a single one!