Saturday, December 01, 2007

Simply Merv-oulous

Despite my travel-weariness, Im loving life right now. Im here. For work.. Go figure.

I just picked an orange from the tree outside my casita and ate it by the fireplace on my bougainvillea covered rooftoop terrace as I looked out across the 360 degree view of the Santa Rosa mountains on a clear blue 60 degree day.

Im gonna eat up these next 5 days like Merv Griffin gobbled up slightly rare steak dianne at his fabulous dinner parties just up the street. Or maybe like Paul Lynde gobbled up ....... in the bathroom (smirk).

A guy sitting across from me on the plane had on an ascot. I knew I was finally headed in the right direction.

1 comment:

StratoCade said...

You better get some Green Goddess dressing on your salad while you're out there!