Sunday, December 16, 2007

Holidaze

My christmas social calendar has been in full swing. CR and I threw a bang up party last weekend and invited 100 or so of our favorite people. Almost everyone showed up and put the naughty back in Christmas. I think I averted permanent damamge to my reputation among my peers and colleagues by remaining relatively sober and keeping the host hat on tight.
Sat night I hosted a fantabulous dinner at my house in celebration of CH's 30th Birthday. Turtle soup and bone in pork tenderloin were on the menu as was red velvet cake and embarrsing princess party favors. The food was great, the conversation flowed about as smoothly as the spiked christmas punch we served.

My last, LAST social obligation of the season is the Cajun Christmas dinner were putting on at my house for all our friends from the swamp (and their admirers). I ordered a big ass stuffed Turducken, crawfish stuffing, etoffee and luckily I have KV here now to oversee all the prep. Otherwise I'd make a huge cajun mess in the kitchen.

Some Christmas Visual Stimuli

DC Holiday Party


Our Party @ Fuego

CH's Bday Dinner @ my house

No comments: