Sunday, March 25, 2007

Redneckery

If white trash ever wants to know where heaven is, I've found it in Myrtle Beach SC this weekend.

Id like to personally thank all of the blue jean shorts wearin', achy breaky hairstyled, drunk, belligerant, NAS-hole, barefoot, bud lite'rs for a fantastic weekend up on the redneck rivera. I enjoyed every minute of it...really...I did....seriously...Ok..don't believe me.

Because I couldn't possibly make this up, I had to play fotog while I was there to prove it!

Evidentially, this is how they do it in Dixie..

Redneck mating call...


Just in case you ever need a minature liscence plate with your name on it


Racist T-shirts for the whole family



Nothing screams 'real man' like a sharks tooth necklace



Mystery Solved...dolphins are gay
Hot Rednecks on the prowl


Class-in-motion

No comments: