Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Coulter Shock

So what if Ann Coulter referred to John Edwards as a "faggot". Even if he were gay, (and that were a bad thing) it would pale in comparision to the tactics he used as an ambulance chasing attorney who would stop at nothing to win big settlements for his often undeserving, "work-the-system" clients...not to mention the 50-60% he would keep for himself.

Sure, she should have never said it but give her a break. We need extremist crazies like that to make the rest of us feel normal. As much as the HRC, ACLU and GLTF wants be to be offended, Im just not. I wish they'd stop emailing me about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you on your statement. I especially liked her apology that she would never offend gays by associating them with Edwards. I personally don't read or watch the bombastic Coulter, but I believe people making a big deal over nothing. If you ignore her, she will go away.

The other thing is CPAC and HRC had their meetings at the same time in DC. It was interesting to see some the exchanges.

Pookie Pie said...

I loved her reasoning on FoxNews...

"It's not derogatory, it's a schoolyard taunt."

Lovely. We're paying attention to a woman that can't even insult someone intelligently? Lovely...

the doc said...

Just love that woman, always over the top.