Sunday, February 04, 2007

Moving Madness

I've been moving into my new place since Friday. I've torn up so many boxes that my fingers and hands are swollen. Everything that got moved from Central America was wrapped in multiple layers of salt-air protectant paper that doesnt tear or cut easily. So I spent most all weekend unwrapping everthing one corner and seam at a time. One word...UGGHHHHH.

The good news is that today I got asked out by a nice guy at IKEA. Now that I have a house, I can kick start my personal life again.

Pictures from my personal hell..


4 comments:

the doc said...

Now that you have a home and an address, it's about time you upgrade your blog profile.

Anonymous said...

Well, this is a lovely house! Jen just told me! And what is more interesting is i dreamed about you having it before knowing!

Today in the morning i was talking to Bryan about you and Jen. That i hadn't talked to any of you again since you left... I had a dream of you like on monday, you were here, and i was really happy to see you again. And i told you, "but you're leaving again", and you said: "no, i just bought a house, so i won't leave anymore" funny right?

Well, i hope all the unwrapping is done, and that you're on your way to make it your "Home Sweet Home". I would love to take your word, and go visit!

Take care please, and don't forget about me :0

XOXO

Gabi

Anonymous said...

Gurl, you owe us a pic of it all womped up! I can't believe you turned it around in 48 hours!

Anonymous said...

Gurl show a pic of it all womped up! You must be a magician to do it all in 48 hours! And......a date at IKEA? How cliche! Love it!