Thursday, August 10, 2006

Poll Pressure

OK, OK, I give in.. Here it is..... thanks to Keliscious, I have now officially ended my one man stand against the email/blog polls. Here it is... Me , in 50 (sometimes pointless) questions or less.

1.How tall are you barefoot? 5’8”

2. Have you ever been cheated on? Only once, twas not pretty. I returned the favor ten fold.

3. Do you own a gun? I don’t need them , I have a Nicaraguan security guard with an automatic
weapon and a chip on his shoulder camped outside my door.

4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be? I have one, I’m a compulsive vacuumer.

5. How many letters are in your crushes name? 11

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Do Bratwurst served on a toasted onion Kaiser bun with Sauerkraut and sweet/hot mustard count? If not, I’ll settle for a Nathans with chili, cheese and onions with a side of tater tots.

7. What’s your favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice, champagne, and/or.

9. Do you do push-ups? Hell no.

10. Have you ever done ecstasy? Never.

11. Do you have a boyfriend? Yes.

9. Do you like the rain? Thankfully yes. It’s rainy season here now.

12. Do you own a knife? No.. but ill bust a bottle on the curb and cut a bitch if I have to.

13. What do you smell like? An italian meatball with garlic.

14. Do you have A.D.D. I’m the poster child for it.

15. Full initials? JDM

16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
A. Cant believe I’m doing this stupid poll.
B. Wow, that shirtless boy cleaning my office window is hot.
C. I need to cut my fingernails bad.

17. Name the last 3 things you have bought.
A. Blindfold
B. Hooker
C. Cocaine

18. Name five drinks you regularly drink. Coke, Gin, Tonic, Water, OJ, Beer

19. What time did you wake up today? 8:45 snoozed until 9:15

20. Can you spell? Ufcorse I Kan.

21. Current worry? Upcoming trip to Europe next week given the current terrorist threat levels. I really don’t want to wrestle an Al Queda operative to the ground in first class.

22. Current hate? Nasty, old, cant-get-laid in the US straight men who travel to Costa Rica to pick up 12 year old prostitutes. I sat beside one on the flight back on Tuesday and heard all about how excited he was to finally get some young P……….. He oozed class.

23. Favorite place to be? My family’s beach house on the Outer Banks.

24. Least favorite place to be? In a long line.

25. Where would you want to go? African Safari

26. Do you own slippers? Um,, no.. Flops count though right?

25. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? Austin Texas

26. Do you burn or tan? Tan, never burn.

27.Yellow or Blue? Blue

28. Would you give up your current life to be a pirate? I did already, im an ass pirate. Arghhhhhh.

29. Last time your cell rang? Days, my battery is dead.

30. What songs do you sing in the shower? Today: ManEater- Nelly Furtado

31. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?

32. What do you have in your pocket right now? 15,000 colones and my driver’s license.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Larry Kings Alien profile.

34. Favorite bed sheets as a child? Star Wars sheets and curtains to match.

35.Worst injury you’ve ever had? Sliced my chin open when I was like 5, I still have the scar. It resembles the Nike swoosh. I should get an endorsement deal.

36. What is your GPA? HS 3.1 College 3.3

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

38.Who is your loudest friend? KV

39. Who is your most silent friend? JP

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes. If I spoke Spanish I could expand on it.

41. Do you wish on stars? Not really.

42. Do you believe in magic? I believe in magical moments, not making The Statue of Liberty Disappear.

43. What song represents how you feel at the moment? Freebird

44. What song did you last hear? All I need is a Miracle- Mike and the Mechanics

45. What song do you want played at your funeral? The Halleluiah Chorus. Seriously.

46. What were you doing 12AM last night? Watching El Simpsons en Espanol.

47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? How cute is my Boyfriend!!

No comments: